Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 41

Thread: Angel Sanctuary and me (and spoilers spoilers spoilers vol 18)

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Lady Elanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yesterday I have read the volume 17 and 18 and I couldn't stop crying. I really like Katou! He was one of my favorites chars in the story. Although his ending is very sad and dramatic but in same strange way it was wonderful. I think she couldn't have done it better. Noone else can make people die as wonderful as Kaori Yuki.

    @Crisis: I'm one of this people who can say BND has changed my life. You start to think about so many things. However BND and Kaine are my most beloved stories next to AS and Cain. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmm..I didn't really like Katou in the first few volumes...but as time went on he really grew on me ^^ I got all teary when he called Setsuna "Set-chan" for the last time [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member rev.tsukiyama's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2002
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ffffff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Crisis:
    (Haha...I've got letters from people who say BND changed their lives. One homophobe wrote me and said that it had opened his mind. ~.^)</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Hmm. Just made me daydream about 14 year old rentboys. I'm such a hentai. That is, after the intitial few months in shock :Lawrence died??! where's my happy ending? That was a horrible story!: When it comes to YK manga, I will never learn that my optimism is totally misplaced. XP

  4. #14
    Inactive Member jadey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ha I have to say that I think Kaori Yuki in general changed my views. Lol...as for angel sanctuary the idea in real life of a brother and sister loveing each other more than family would be weird....but in the manga its sweet lol. She can make you awwwww about anything. Especially how now I feel bad for sevotharte where before I hate him/her whatever.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Kirie's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hafta agree, jadey ^^ Kaori Yuki's point of views are very interesting and makes me see things with her work! Although her stories may be weird they're still great!

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Majinkarp's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2003
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You just knew he was going to end up dead again in the end though, but it still touched me deeply. I found his death very noble and redeeming; if you think about it, he really couldn't have gone out in a better way. What a complete turnaround from how pathetic he used to be. Not to mention the part at the end, with him seeing the vision of Kira...(am I the only person out there who /really/ wants to slash them? why do I not find a lot of Angel Sanctuary yaoi out there in general?)

    At this point, I'm having doubts about whether I'm going to be able to make it to the end of this series emotionally. The characters are all so developed that each death gets to me. Zaphkiel's was very disturbing, Sevi's made me cry despite the fact that I had spent the past dozen volumes or so hating her, and now Katou. The guy really grew on me.

    Aw, you lucky people with your licensed versions of Angel Sanctuary. What are the chances it's ever going to get released in the US? I'd say it's very unlikely. Which is a shame, because I have so few people I can talk about it with...

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Anime Goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh I know what you mean. I don't think AS will ever come to Canada. I mean if it isn't going to come out in the U.S. I don't think it will come here >____< But you never know....I mean it can but who knows.....

    But I also have no one to talk about the manga with either -___- I mean my friends and I have seen the episodes, but they aren't into reading the manga. As I see it, it is their lost [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, only one more volume left...hehehe ::Already knowns what happens so not worried at all:: I doubt Angel Sanctuary will be liscensed in the US any time soon.

    I have a giant folder on my computer filled with manga pages that have Mika-chan on them. (I visited a web shrine for him and he is basically the reason I got interested in Angel Sacntuary...I wanted to know more about him ^^) So now I can see Mika-chan anytime I want without having to bring out my comics or re-download chapters. XD

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Lady Elanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *g* I have also a very very big manga folder on my PC. It's disposed in the stories and in extra pictures. I guess my AS and God Child folders are the biggest. ^^
    Now I'm waiting for volume 20. I pray that Belial is still alive! I don't want all my loving chars see dying. [img]redface.gif[/img]

    Hmm am I the only one who don't likes Alexiel?

  10. #20
    Inactive Member rev.tsukiyama's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2002
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I dont like Alexiel. I've never really liked Setsuna either, and he's really getting on my nerves at the moment. I've got one more chapter to download from book 19. Nice to see Katan having more of a part again. Posessed!Sara is entertaining at least.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •